Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ytd went downtown wif norman to take a look at crumpler bags but i cant decide on the colour i want so i didnt buy. Hmm i had a good chat wif norman hAha. Anyway christmas's just around the corner le. Haha. My favourite festival! :) Well hope santa gives me wad i wan hAha.

Last week while chatting wif the "Pentagon of Trust", some were saying I can think so positively. Well regarding this i really dono wad to say. If I don do this, i guess i would have gone crazy by now. Too many things kept inside my mind. Haha. Tml de camp is already a burden to me le. To go or not? To think that I dono majority of the orchestra members and that this camp they will be focusing on the practice for the upcoming concert in esplanade, i really dono if it's ok if i don go. Performing in the esplanade is a really good opportunity for me, it could be just once in a life time. I'm really troubled with this. The concert will be held near to my final year exam. GOD HELP ME!!!! ARHX!!!

No comments: